Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good news everybody! [[April Fools]]



I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but I'm too excited! Last week, Nintendo Co. LTD. (Nintendo of Japan) contacted me with an offer to develop LA3D as a launch title for the newly announced Nintendo 3DS, which, of course, I accepted. So what does this mean? Unfortunetly, it means I won't be allowed to post in progress shots of everything as it is made, and LA3D will not be released on the PC or Mac, but it will be released along with the 3DS and it will be taking full advantage of the systems 3D capabilities!

I would say more, but I'm under a pretty strict NDA, so I have to keep my mouth shut until E3, see you there!

April Fools!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Say what?!!!!

That's great and awful news!!!

But I would like this better. That means you get the best of the best when it comes to programing.

Hasaxan92 said...

:| You don't fool me.
First of all, anything what you said is simply not a possibility in our world.
A launch title for the new 3DS?
First of all, Nintendo make all official Zelda titles them self and do not publish a game that was made by someone from the internet.
And they would never ask anyone to get someone else's game on their console.
It's the other way around.

Second, it takes different scripting tools and different programs to make a DS game.
Even if it was true that they asked, they would need to remake the game.
Then they didn't need to ask you for anything.

Making a game into 3D perspective has already been done with Pokemon.

All in all, this is just an April fools joke you came up with.
If this was right, you would have posted that post a different day.
THEN I might have believed you.

Anonymous said...

Haha, my feed list unfortunately changed the color of the font :P
Ruined it for me.

Isle said...

:) I wish!

Anonymous said...

April Fools' Day?
NO! This entry's date is March 31.
why...? I can't understand...

Unknown said...

hahaha, you got me!!!! WHAT. A. JERK. lol. But keep up the good work, and don't be afraid to ask the community for help now and again. We are proud of your current accomplishments and know you are bound for great things. Keep on trucking!

tunetworker said...

hahaha

Khalid Shahin said...

Hasaxan92 said... First of all, Nintendo make all official Zelda titles them self

Not true the Oracle of Seasons/Ages games and Minish Cap were made by a subdivision of Capcom.