Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy winter time holiday that may or may not be Christmas depending on your religious beliefs!

So I was supposed to record videos of each of the areas featured here, but spaced out and completely forgot to do that. So instead you get to look at this awesome logo for five minutes while listening to bits of music taken from several different tracks that the wonderful Dan Vithyavuthi has composed for this project. Enjoy, and happy holidays!

You can find more of Dan's music at http://www.vithyavu-music.com/

4 comments:

Humbelum said...

It sounds amazing!! I love the song at 2:40! gimme more

Kevin said...

Absolutely incredible! It makes me want to play this game even more.

Shoesy said...

Very very great music! Nice xmas present from you. Hope to see more updates soon.

Api said...

Oh yeah, just I hope, the sound for Mt Tamaranch is great.
I like his style of music.^^