Friday, July 31, 2009

Woot

Just got the call, in about two weeks I'll be working over at Microsoft. What does this mean for LA? Not much, I wont be able to do an entire dungeon in one day (well... maybe on the weekends) updates will be a little slower but they should be better then they were last year.

I need to finish up some stuff in regards to my Metroid Online commission which will take a few days, after that I'll see what I can do about spamming updates til I start work.

Have a cold one on me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations mate!

Trigger_Happy said...

Congratulations. I don't know if I used this name before, but I've followed your work since you made that thread in /v/, and it's great to see you have gone this far. Freakin' Microsoft, that's a big one.

Once again, congratulations, and keep up the excellent work. Can't wait for the finished project.

Alastair John Jack said...

good for you! What are you going to be doing for them?

Alastair John Jack said...

awesome, what will you be doing for microsoft?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Lem said...

w00t indeed. Congratulations on that and I hope it goes well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :D

What position will you be working over there?

Unknown said...

Thank you every one, great to know I've been able to keep at least some people entertained since the beginning.

As for those wonder what I'll be doing, I will be working on Natal.

I don't really want to say much more then that, I'm already trying to evade the Nintendo lawyers, I don't want the Microsoft lawyers to try and get in on the action.