Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3d Links Awakening Quadrant update 214

Quadrant E2 is complete.



I should be able to finish up the Western Mountain Range pretty quickly, its not as complex as its Eastern counterpart.

For the record, I am now posting these updates on my old Deviant Art account as well, this is because DA does not resize images, so its great for shots of the entire island.

You can find my DA account (and a true full size version of the last island picture, much bigger then the one here) at http://lord-mithos-kionisu.deviantart.com/ (ignore the old name)

2 comments:

Cornfox said...

Oh! You're really fast! O_O - it's amazing to see the Koholint in 3D. I understand why you prefer the original tileset. Nostalgia gives good chills!

Offtopic: Your deviant art account reveals you are fan of Finnish band Nightwish ^_^ - I studied at Joensuu in Finland, where you could practically bump into Nightwish guys if you were lucky.

Unknown said...

Yeah I love the original tile set, however I know some one made a map of Koholint Island with A Link to the Past Tileset, it looks amazing, if I can find it I will link to it.

Yeah, I am a huge fan of Nightwish, saw them in concert down in Seattle Halloween 2007 (Marco wore a thong, it was mildly disturbing) I would love to visit Joensuu, or anywhere in Finland to be honest.