Sunday, January 25, 2009

3d Links Awakening Quadrant update 71

Quadrant F12 is complete



The entrance to Level 3, the Key Cavern, the actual entrance isn't as showy as the gameboy version, but it's 1:43am and I didn't want to mess around with the cliffs any more then I had to. (I will probably go back and fix it up later)



For those that don't know, I live in Washington and will most likely be attending Sakura-Con this year, I don't know how many people other then my 13 watchers actually read/follow this blog, so I don't know how many of you live in Washington or plan on attending, but if any of you do, feel free to hit me up if you see me (I will post a picture of what I will be wearing for most of the time when Con gets closer) I always love to hear from readers, I may not reply often, but I do love seeing that I have new comments.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

You can add at least one to that number. I prefer to follow things as often as possible through RSS.

HitoBeat said...

Right on for Sakura-con. It's one con I'd be interested in checking out, but its just really expensive to do the whole flying out and hotel room thing.

But have fun there!