Sunday, January 18, 2009

3d Links Awakening Quadrant update 62, 63, & 64 I'm not dead edition

Bah, been busy the last few week(s!) totally forgot to post these, regular updates should resume tomorrow/today/Sunday/when ever I wake up :P



Quadrant H9, here you find the honey comb (well, not yet) an item in the trading sequence that eventually leads to the boomerang



Quadrant H10, location of a giant stone pig head (again, not yet) and serves as a shortcut to the castle



Quadrant E12, this area serves as the entrance to the Sign Post Maze.

Thats all for now, I'm going to bed, more work/updates once I wake up

1 comment:

Fizz said...

Glad to see you back! Looking good as usual, although I do have a slight problem with the donut rock things... The design on the top seems too square to me. Other than that, everything's good. :D